Previous Day Sunday, March 4, 2012 Next Day
View Week

Spring Break
All Day
Saint John of Capistrano
In October of 1920 the Saint Vincent Seminary Mission Society was formed. The society was a prayer league consisting of groups of between five and ten seminarians. They pledged to recite the Rosary and offer their daily Holy Communions and all their spiritual benefits for the good of the missions. Each group was responsible for this for a one-week period on a rotating basis.

300 Fraser-Purchase Rd.
Latrobe, PA 15650
724-539-9761 (PHONE)
© 2016 Saint Vincent Archabbey
All materials, photographs, content, and forms contained
on this website may note be copied, reproduced,
distributed, or displayed without written permission.
Campus Map
Saint Vincent College
Saint Vincent Seminary
Saint Vincent Parish