Home
About Us
Events
News
Heart To Heart
Multimedia
Obituaries
Child Protection
Stewardship
Monastic Musings
Links
Sunday Homily
Daily Devotion
1 2 3 4 5 6
In September of 1927, when the fifth floor of the college building was no longer needed as a dormitory for the Preparatory students, a space 152 feet long and 58 feet wide was set aside for reestablishment of the Museum, begun in the 1860s. It was dismantled in 1983 to create space for the expanding College.